- Initial Setup: 6 analog CO lines with Caller ID, 4-port and 24-port Digital singles with Caller ID and lighter lamp posts.
- Settings High: up to 112 analog CO lines (maximum 126 channels with 1 x PRI30 CO and 6 x LCOT16) and up to 24 extensions (104 DXDP extensions, 48 ??IP extensions and 24 simple extensions).
- The main unit contains a power supply unit (PSU) and a card DMPR to initiate and control the plant.
- Connection Ports:
- CO line: Amphenol.
- Extensions: RJ11 / Amphenol.
- Paging: RJ45.
- External Music: RJ45.
- SMDR: RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB).
- Programming: USB.
- Power supply: 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 334mm (W) x 390mm (H) x 270mm (D).
- Approximate Weight: 12Kg.
- Comes configured as 3 line & 16 extensions however can be expanded to 8 lines 24 extension
- Ideal for small business with room to expand
- Built in DISA card
- USB for PC programming (built in)
- Small amount of electrical knowledge is required to install.
Be the first to review “Panasonic KX-TES 824 System with KX T7730 Landline & Caller ID”