- Initial Setup: 6 analog CO lines with Caller ID, 4-port and 24-port Digital singles with Caller ID and lighter lamp posts.
- Settings High: up to 112 analog CO lines (maximum 126 channels with 1 x PRI30 CO and 6 x LCOT16) and up to 24 extensions (104 DXDP extensions, 48 ??IP extensions and 24 simple extensions).
- The main unit contains a power supply unit (PSU) and a card DMPR to initiate and control the plant.
- Connection Ports:
- CO line: Amphenol.
- Extensions: RJ11 / Amphenol.
- Paging: RJ45.
- External Music: RJ45.
- SMDR: RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB).
- Programming: USB.
- Power supply: 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 334mm (W) x 390mm (H) x 270mm (D).
- Approximate Weight: 12Kg.
Panasonic Console Phones
Panasonic KX-TES 824 System 16 Extension with KX T7730 Landline Console phone
- The system supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions But can be extended up to 8 CO lines and 24 extensions with additional cards upon next purchase
- Direct inward system access (DISA) with a message, 3-level automatic reception with voice guidance
- Uniform call distribution (UCD) with a message
- Day/Night/Lunch mode, Caller ID Display on SLT, Build-in voice message