- Initial Setup: 8 analog CO lines with Caller ID, 4-port and 96-port Digital singles with Caller ID and lighter lamp posts.
- Settings High: up to 112 analog CO lines (maximum 126 channels with 1 x PRI30 CO and 6 x LCOT16) and up to 176 extensions (104 DXDP extensions, 96 ?IP extensions and 24 simple extensions).
- The main unit contains a power supply unit (PSU) and a card DMPR to initiate and control the plant.
- Connection Ports:
- CO line: Amphenol.
- Extensions: RJ11 / Amphenol.
- Paging: RJ45.
- External Music: RJ45.
- SMDR: RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB).
- Programming: USB.
- Power supply: 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 334mm (W) x 390mm (H) x 270mm (D).
- Approximate Weight: 12Kg.
Panasonic Intercom 96 Extension – KX-TDA 100 Hybrid IP-PBX
Hybrid IP PBX System
Maximum number of Simple Telephone extensions -96
VOIP compatible, enabling you to make maximum use of the existing network links between offices and cutting call costs
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) enables the telephone system and PC to act as one co-ordinated business tool.
Based on 0 reviews