Conventional Fire Alarms panels from C-tec are simple to fit and in general, require no programming to set up, panels can be chosen from 2 to 8 zones. Impact resistant polycarbonate casings and a simple user interface make the C-Tec CFP range make the CFP the Uk`s most popular choice for simple installations.
We stock the complete range of fire control panels, accessory packs and spare
C-TEC 2 Zone Fire Alarm Alarm Panel works with all types of Smoke detector device.
Microprocessor technology of zones – 2 zones.
Show real timer, the user can adjust the time
C-TEC Control panel and detector use 2 wire connection, very strong and high-quality panel.
- Two Class ‘B’ initiating circuits
- One Class ‘B’ indicating circuit (1.7 Amps)
- Individual Zone Silence/Disconnect switches
- Audible tones are DIP Switch selectable for Steady and Temporal Code
- Powerful 3 mA capacity per zone for 2-wire smoke detectors
- Common alarm Relay contact, Form C, 28 VDC @ 3 AMP (Resistive)
- Selectable ‘N.O’ or ‘N.C’ common trouble contact 28 VDC @ 3 Amp(Resistive)
- A.C. ON LED (Green)• Zone Alarm LED (Amber)
- Signal Trouble LED (Amber)
- Ground Fault LED (Amber)
- Battery Fault LED (Amber)
- Alarm Silenced LED (Amber)
- Common Trouble LED & Silence switch
- Remote Trouble Indicator output
- Remote A.C. On output
- Selectable 1 minute Signal silence inhibit
- Extensive Transient Protection on all circuits
- Neutral Beige exterior color
- All circuits are power limited