- Required when using CAT5/Cat6 cable to send HDTVI video signal from Hikvision Turbo HD cameras to Hikvision Turbo HD DVRs.
- Uses 1x twisted pair.
- Video only. Power must be run in seperate twin core cable or power camera locally.
- Video Input (BNC Connector): 1 Video Input 1V p-p 75Ω
RJ-45 Output: Terminal (1 X Live, 1 X Ground)
- Transmission Distance: 200m max
- Cable for RJ-45: Twisted Pair CAT5E (24AWG)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 61 x 19 x 15.3 mmSpring compression wire terminals, more convenient in construction
Transmission distance of color signal via CAT 5 or CAT 6, up to 200meters
Allows HD-TVI signal to be transmitted over unshielded twisted pair (e.g., CAT-5 UTP) instead of coaxial cable.