LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V
- The maximum design life up to 15 years
- Long time discharge
- Suitable for space and storage electric power use
- Special plate design, long cycle lifetime
- Using special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance and extend the battery using lifetime
- Using special separator to boost up the battery performance inside
- High thermal capacity, reduce the risk of thermal out of control and drying hard, can be used in bad environment
- High gas recombined reaction efficiency
- Little water losing, no electrolyte stratification phenomenon
- Long storage time
- Uses oxygen recombination technology that is maintenance free.
- PbCaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging.
- High quality AGM separator: extends the cycle life and prevents micro short circuit.
- Manufactured from ABS material: increases the strength of battery container.
- High purity raw material: ensures low self discharge rate.
- Silver-coated copper terminals (T1 terminal), brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
- Approvals ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2000, VDS, IEC International Electro technical, CE, Russian PCT Certificate, TLC Certification, FCC.
Leoch valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance-free, easy to handle, rugged and economical. It has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperature, long service life, and deep discharge recovery.
Higher Reliability and Quality
Throughout the whole manufacturing process, PPM and ISO 9001 are carried out to make sure that the product reliability and defect ratio meet with the PPM standard.
Higher Power Density
A special assembly technology is used to enhance power density to a considerable level.
The extra strong construction ABS container reduces case bulging and plate warping, ensuring a long life and high performance.
Perfect venting system, which operates under low pressure, is designed to release excess gas and keep the internal pressure within the optimum range of safe and efficient performance.
Excellent Recovery from Deep Discharge
Unique technical processes are used into the grid alloy and electrolyte additives so that the battery can be recharged easily to a normal level even after being over-discharged.
LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V
LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V This is the Leoch LAGM-200 replacement battery is fitted with T11 terminals. The LAGM-200 battery has a power rating of 12V, 200Ah. and meets or exceeds the original manufacturer specifications and ensures your satisfaction regarding quality, durability, performance and life expectancy.
LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V Applications include: All purpose, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Electric Power System (EPS), emergency backup power supply, emergency light, railway signalling, alarm and security system, electronic apparatus and equipment, communication power supply, DC power supply and auto control systems. The datasheet will give you the full technical details.
LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V If you need help or any additional information about the Leoch Battery LAGM-200, please do not hesitate to contact one of our customer service representatives or our technical team.
Be the first to review “LEOCH INVERTER BATTERY 200MAH/12V”