TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF 48 CORE SINGLE MODE FIBER
|No. Fibres||4 – 12 Core||16 – 24 Core|
|Weight kg / km||59||72|
|Tensile Strength (during installation)||1200N||1200N|
|Bending Radius||Approx 10 – Times OD||Approx 10 – Times OD|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20O C to +70O C||-20O C to +70O C|
- 48 core single mode fiber is Suitable for internal and external use.
- Ducts, aerial installations, and direct burial.
- Distribution and general purpose cables.
- The cable consists of a single tube containing 2 to 24 fibers.
- Water blocking gel gives moisture protection for cable installation in ducts.
- When there are more than 12 fibers, they are divided into two groups where a colored thread identifies each group.
- Physical protection and tensile strength are provided by aramid yarn or fiberglass wound around the tube.
- LSZH sheath for internal and external use.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
- Suitable for occasionally flooded ducts.
- Small diameter and lightweight.
- Cost effective. » Wide operating temperature range.
- A wide range of jacket options.
- Rodent resistant.
- LSZH jackets meet IEC-60332-1 standard.