what you"ll learn
An extensive look at front-end devices, transmission, back-end etc..
How to run a full installation of both analog and IP systems.
An extensive look at the concept of remote view and other software operations
as required by CCTV systems to function properly.
How to successfully complete remote backup
CCTV Network design.
HD and IP
How to transmit footage over long distances.
How to Successfully setup and configure a NAS.
How to survey and design a CCTV project
Our Security and Surveillance training is tailored such that regardless of the potential trainee’s level of exposure and experience in this field, they are still exposed to new information as well as foundation knowledge in the diverse areas that make up a complete Security and Surveillance system.
This course outline has also been designed in a such a way that participants without prior knowledge in this field would emerge as champions in this field.
With experience spanning over 10 years, our trainers transfer knowledge based on countless hours of problem resolution, extensive trouble-shooting and project completion. So our trainees are assured of the nitty gritty in understanding the basis behind how surveillance cameras operate optimally.
Although we represent the number one security and surveillance brand in the world, Hikvision, the content of this training produces individuals proficient in successfully installing, configuring and trouble-shooting any major or minor brands in the world.
- INTRODUCTION TO CCTV (LENS AND CHIPSET)
- CCTV TERMINOLOGIES EXPLAINED (HD, AHD, HDTVI,HDCVI,CVBS,ONVIF,PSIA ETC)
- IP CCTV AND HD CCTV EXPLAINED
- ADVANCED CCTV FEATURES WDR,EXIR,BLC,POC,STARLIGHT,DARKFIGHTER, COLOURVUE
- WHAT MAKES A COMPLETE CCTV SYSTEM (FRONT END DEVICES, TRANSMISSION, BACK END DEVICES AND PERIPHERALS).
- HOW TO CRIMP A NETWORK AND COAXIAL CABLE
- HOW TO CONNECTING CAMERA TO DVR AND NVR
- DVR AND NVR OPERATIONS.
- HOW TO EXPORT VIDEO FROM THE CAMERA.
- VCA (VIDEO CONTENT ANALYSIS)
- HOW TO ADD CAMERA TO AN NVR VIA THE POE PORT AND THE LAN INTERFACE OR VIA POE SWITCH.
- CAMERA,DVR AND NVR PASSWORD RESET.
- HIKVISION STAND ALONE CAMERA CONFIGURATION
- HOW TO RECORD AND ENABLE AUDIO USING DVR (USING MIC AND AUDIO CAMERA).
- HOW TO RECORD AND TEST AUDIO ON HIKVISION IP SOLUTION (USING NANNY CAMERA AND NVR).
- THIRD PARTY/ ONVIF CAMERA CONFIGURATION
- IVMS 4200
- HIK CONNECT
- REMOTE BACKUP
- HDD AND BANDWIDTH CALCULATOR
- THIRD PARTY
- VMS SOFTWARES (milestone, genus, vision)
- CCTV NETWORK DESIGN
CCTV OVER FIBER + ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
CCTV OVER WIRELESS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
PROJECT SITE AND SURVEY (METRO CCTV,CAMPUS AREA CCTV NETWORK)
SMART SOLUTIONS (ANPR,FACE DETECTION,INTRUSION DETECTION,LINE CROSSING DETECTION,PEOPLE COUNTING)
CONCEPT OF NAS (NETWORK ATTACHED STORAGE) AND CONFIGURATION.
FINAL EVALUATION AND TRAINING APPRAISAL.
- SITE SURVEY AND INSPECTION
- SITE WORK WITH OUR ENGINEERS TO LEAR AND FEEL THESE EQUIPMENT IN ACTION (REAL LIFE )
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ENABLE TRAINEE CEMENT THE SKILLS AND CLASS WORK